1. Gently cleanse the skin thoroughly. Repairing winter havoc and preparing the skin for warmer weather and longer days. Use a preservative and fragrance free, mildly acidic and hydrating cleanser. We recommend Aesthetic Beauty Foaming Cleanser.
2. Shed your old skin. Use a quality exfoliant 2-3 times a week. Exfoliating will help loosen dead skin cells and reveal a brighter complexion. Aesthetic Beauty Facial Exfoliant is the perfect product to eliminate all dead skin cells and gives your skin a natural glow!
3. Replenish the lost oils. Moisturisation is the key to repairing winter damage and keeping skin in good shape throughout Spring and Summertime. Moisturise twice per day with a nourishing, soothing, non clogging moisturiser. Aesthetic Beauty Essential Balance is ideal for your daily moisturiser, it is light on the skin whilst providing superior nourishment.
4. Caress your sensitive skin. Due to winters weather and spring allergies, the skin becomes extremely sensitive and reacts more than it usually would. Avoid any potentially irritating products such as those with harsh preservatives and artificial fragrances.
5. Never underestimate the power of sunscreen. It is important to increase protection against UV radiation during this time of the year. Spring sun’s radiation is more intense than it may seem and the skin is even more sensitive to its effects. Always wear a sunscreen daily that is at least an SPF of 15.
6. Deep condition your skin weekly. Aesthetic Beauty Nourishing Cream will have your skin thanking you for the vitamin boost! This product is loaded with pure Vitamin C to encourage healthy skin cell formulation and rejuvenation.
7. Book a professional facial. Enjoy your personalised skin consultation and have all your individual queries answered. Be pampered with a delightful facial neck and shoulder massage and bliss out during the facial steaming and hot towelling. Sound divine? it is! Give us a call and book your appointment now.
I hope you have enjoyed these tips and we look forward to pampering you at Aesthetic Beauty & Massage!